You have experience providing direction to a multifunctional Customer Service team at multiple sites. You are skilled at providing direction, road mapping, and resource planning. You are passionate about delivering the best in class customer experience. You advise your team on coaching and mentoring activities to help them grow. Then we look forward to meet you.
Some of your responsibilities and duties:
- Lead the Customer Service European organization that covers three areas: Customer Support, Customer Delivery and Business analysis.
- Strategically and operationally build and lead at European level the Customer Service, and the Delivery and Business Analysis team:
- Enhance performance by defining strategy and by setting clear accountable performance measures
- Empower and engage your teams to deliver on all customer oriented KPI’s
- Monitor team performance; recognize and reward positive performance as well as addressing performance deficiencies
- Identify and provide feedback through one-to-one’s, effective use of personal development plans and provision of coaching & development opportunities.
- Work to strengthen Niko’s position as a "Great Place to Work"
- Work directly with internal and external customers and partners to resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction
- Drive better sales, marketing, R&D and operations through service
- Drive quality and consistency.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organization.
- Analyze metrics, data and feedback at customer, supplier, team and team member level to identify proactively trends and to continuously improve. Assure follow up, including preparing action plans to address any process and performance issues and to further optimize policies, processes and tools.
- Manage high priority customer inquiries by setting customer expectations, creating action plans, and communicating in a professional manner to all parties involved
As a “Champion of the Customer”, used to successfully working in complex multi stakeholder environments, you have the following experiences and competences
- Extensive experience in managing diverse operational customer service and/or customer delivery teams in technology enabled change, products and services organizations
- Strong strategic and customer centric focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations. Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s and SLA’s, in a quality-driven environment
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and collaborate with others at all levels.
- Able to use influential relationship skills to deliver service improvements
- Lead and embed successful change projects. Demonstrates a positive, entrepreneurial mindset and a can-do attitude
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills
- A master degree or bachelor degree combined with extensive working experience
- Experience in leading people at remote locations across Europe
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English. German language knowledge is an additional asset
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of his/her time to other Niko locations across
- Direct report to the Niko group VP Sales & Customer Service.
- This role is member of the European Sales Leadership Team
- Based in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium)
Niko develops electric and electronic solutions that make buildings work better for its inhabitants. By consuming less energy, by enhancing lighting comfort and safety and by making the different applications work seamlessly together. Buildings with Niko inside are more efficient, can be controlled from a distance and interact within a larger eco-system.
Niko is a Belgian family owned company has its headquarters in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium), employs 750 people and is active in 10 countries in Europe.
The question we ask ourselves every morning: “How can we make your buildings work better for you?”