Welcome to Niko, an international family owned company providing beautiful and well-designed, intuitive and user-friendly controls to make people’s homes work better.
Niko is the 'compagnon de route', a partner along the way for of all its customers and partners, with a continuous guarantee of quality, continuity and sustainability. Over the years, these four values have become our moral compass. We made them concrete with the campaign "We Care for Your Plan", which we designed to support all our partners and customers in making their plans come true.
At Niko, we value people. Not only our customers and partners, but also our employees are of great importance to us. We dedicate ourselves to them every day. Niko employees are given responsibility, there is room for self-development, we regularly offer training and there are many growth opportunities, because, we care for your career. Of course, the safety and well-being of our employees is also a top priority. There is plenty of team spirit at Niko and a great working atmosphere among the employees. Niko is known for its pleasant, collegial and inclusive work climate, where there is room for everyone.
In short, we focus on all aspects of being an employee at Niko.
What will you do as Marketing Communication Coordinator?
You will be focusing on market communication of the products in Germany and Austria. These activities are developed and executed in close cooperation with the Niko HQ Marketing Communication Team. You will report to our Marketing Communication Lead at the HQ in Belgium. Your main tasks include:
- Coordinating, organizing and executing the implementation of the marketing communication plan and ensuring continuous optimization of its effectiveness and efficiency, using the appropriate marketing tools.
- You will identify opportunities to further professionalize the internal and external communication across all relevant customer touchpoints.
- Every action you initiate, aims at strengthening Niko’s brand position and you contribute to professionalize our team across the European organization.
- Drive development and implementation of market communication through product launches in close cooperation with Product Managers and the Niko HQ Marketing Communication Team.
- Develop ideas and texts for newsletters, press and marketing materials.
- Drive development and implementation of campaigns, events, fairs and marketing materials through daily cooperation with Graphic Designers (studio), Product Managers, Sales and external partners.
- Drive development and maintenance of the digital platform such as websites and social media in close cooperation with HQ Marketing Communication Team.
- Develop targeted communication for Volume-builders, installers and prescribers.
- Drive media planning and supplier contact.
- Monitor the budget and disposal on particular approved action plans according to the plan and budget.
Who are we looking for?
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or communication.
- You have at least +5 years of experience with marketing communication in a similar position in the electrical industry or comparable industries like HVAC (Heating Ventilation Airconditioning) etc.
- You have a strong understanding of the marketing mix in the B2B and B2C markets.
- You have passion for and great communication skills, and are entrepreneurial and creatively strong.
- You have affinity with marketing communication material for a technical or an electronic business.
- You have a commercial understanding and acumen of business KPI’s.
- You have proven project management skills, i.e. excellent planning capabilities, being able to deliver more than one project at the same time, on time and on budget.
- You have the ability to work in continuously changing environment, and to create efficient flows and structures.
- Stakeholder management is totally your thing.
- You like being up to date in terms of new marketing tools, customers and competitors in the market.
- You have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about your field and are eager to learn more.
- You like challenges and are not afraid to show initiative.
- Your are a native German speaker with fluent knowledge of English.
- Making small business trips is no problem for you, a.o. to the HQ in Belgium once a month (2 days).
What do you get from us?
- You will be working in an exciting, challenging and varied position in a professional environment.
- You will receive an attractive salary, complemented by a comprehensive package of employee benefits.
- You will have the opportunity for self-development, training and career growth.
- Responsibility and showing initiative are encouraged here.
- You will be surrounded by friendly, open colleagues you can build on. In other words: Welcome to the Niko family!
- Niko never stands still, new quality solutions are constantly being launched. You will not be bored here.
- Last but not least, you will be part of a professional and solid growth company with a clear vision for the future. We are a no-nonsense company that does what it says, and says what it does.
Do you recognize yourself?
Do you feel a match with the description above and can you see yourself working at Niko as Marketing Communication Coordinator? Then send your application to Monica, Human Resources, at firstname.lastname@example.org, and perhaps we will meet soon for a further introduction.
Niko designs electr(on)ic solutions to enhance buildings to better suit the needs of the people who live and work in them. By using less energy, by improving light comfort and safety and by making sure all applications work together seamlessly. Buildings with Niko are more efficient, are controllable from a distance and interact within bigger ecosystems.
Niko is a family business based in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium, with more than 700 employees in 12 European branches.