The Marketing Communication Coordinator coordinates, organizes and executes the implementation of the marketing communication plan and ensures continuous optimization of its effectiveness and efficiency, using the appropriate marketing tools. You will identify opportunities to further professionalize the internal and external communication across all relevant customer touchpoints. Every action you initiate, aims at strengthening Niko’s brand position and you contributes to professionalize our team across the European organization.
Regarding products, you will be focusing on market communication of the products in Germany and Austria. These activities are developed and executed in close cooperation with the Niko HQ Marketing Communication Team. In addition, your key responsibilities will be:
- Drive development and implementation of market communication through product launches in close cooperation with Product Managers and the Niko HQ Marketing Communication Team
- Develop ideas and texts for newsletters, press and marketing materials
- Drive development and implementation of campaigns, events, fairs and marketing materials through daily cooperation with Graphic Designers (studio), Product Managers, Sales and external partners
- Drive development and maintenance of the digital platform such as websites and social media in close cooperation with HQ Marketing Communication Team
- Develop targeted communication for Volume-builders, installers and prescribers
- Drive media planning and supplier contact
- Monitor the budget and disposal on particular approved action plans according to the plan and budget
Your working base will be in Frankfurt am Main. You will report to our Marketing Communication Lead at the HQ in Belgium. Moreover, you will collaborate with colleagues internally in the Niko Group and various people externally. You must be willing to accept small business trips , a.o. to the HQ in Belgium once a month (2 days).
Background and skills
For this position, you hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or communication combined with at least +5 years of experience with marketing communication in a similar position, preferably within a technical organization. In addition, you possess the following competencies:
- Strong understanding of the marketing mix in the B2B and B2C markets
- Passion for and great communication skills, entrepreneurial and creatively strong
- Development of marketing communication material for a technical or an electronic business
- Commercial understanding and acumen of business KPI’s
- Proven project management skills, i.e. excellent planning capabilities, being able to deliver more than one project at the same time, on time and on budget
- Ability to work in continuously changing environment, and to create efficient flows and structures
- Stakeholder management
On a personal level, you are passionate about your field and always up to date in terms of new marketing tools, customers and competitors in the market. You have good analytical and problem-solving skills. You are enthusiastic, not afraid of throwing yourself into new tasks and eager to execute plans and drive results in the organization.
Niko develops electric and electronic solutions that make buildings work better for its inhabitants. By consuming less energy, by enhancing lighting comfort and safety and by making the different applications work seamlessly together. Buildings with Niko inside are more efficient, can be controlled from a distance and interact within a larger eco-system.
Niko is a Belgian family owned company, has its headquarters in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium) and employs more than 700 people in 10 countries in Europe.
The question we ask ourselves every morning: “How can we make your buildings work better for you?”
The company has ambitious growth plans. In this context, Central Europe plays an important role.
A good salary and a nice package of fringe benefits are just the basis of our offer. Just as important is the fact that you enter a solid company with a clear vision. A no-nonsense company that does what it says, and says what it does. A company that never stops, but constantly launches new quality solutions. A company with fine and open-minded colleagues on who you can build on. In short, a company that supports and challenges you.
Did we arouse your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application documents at firstname.lastname@example.org
Monica, Human Resources, will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Frankfurt am Main - You must be willing to accept small business trips , a.o. to the HQ in Belgium once a month (2 days).