- Je account
Welcome to Niko, an international family owned company providing beautiful and well-designed, intuitive and user-friendly controls to make people’s homes work better.
Niko is the 'compagnon de route', a partner along the way for of all its customers and partners, with a continuous guarantee of quality, continuity and sustainability. Over the years, these four values have become our moral compass. We made them concrete with the campaign "We Care for Your Plan", which we designed to support all our partners and customers in making their plans come true.
At Niko, we value people. Not only our customers and partners, but also our employees are of great importance to us. We dedicate ourselves to them every day. Niko employees are given responsibility, there is room for self-development, we regularly offer training and there are many growth opportunities, because, we care for your career. Of course, the safety and well-being of our employees is also a top priority. There is plenty of team spirit at Niko and a great working atmosphere among the employees. Niko is known for its pleasant, collegial and inclusive work climate, where there is room for everyone.
In short, we focus on all aspects of being an employee at Niko.
What will you do as Product Manager Finishing:
You understand the latest interior trends and translate them in order to create desirable products and solutions in the field of finishings for switches, sockets, comfort functions, … Your proposed solutions represent the core Niko values in terms of design, reliability and user experience.
• You are responsible for the Profit and Loss statement of your product line finishings for all segments and countries.
• You create business plans, roadmaps & product lifecycles.
• You provide oversight of strategy, technical, and marketing aspects of the product.
• You collect & analyze market intelligence (building knowledge, construction & renovation statistics…) for your domain and identify the possible impact on your business.
• You think ‘outside-in.’
• You work closely together with the Design team in order to achieve the intended goal in each project.
• You have a natural desire to follow up on new trends in the market, product releases and standards.
• You will be the go-to source for information on the latest and greatest technologies and products in the home decoration & interior landscape.
• Together with the Design team, you make a yearly trend analyses in preparation for new design finishings.
Who are we looking for:
You have at least 10 years of working experience and solid product management experience within a product design/development environment. You have a background in Interior architecture / Industrial design engineering / product development.
• You have a strong interest in design lifestyle products and a passion for interior design.
• You have a strong customer orientation.
• You are skilled in presentations and discussions with business and technical staff on all levels.
• You are effective at influencing and convincing others into action.
• You can act in a very fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
• You are goal driven by trying to anticipate on problems & issues and proactively drives their resolution.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels.
• You are analytical and use data & information to come to conclusions.
• You are a team player.
• You are fluent in Dutch, English & French.
What do you get from us?
Do you recognize yourself?
Do you feel a match with the description above and can you see yourself working at Niko as a Product Manager Finishing? Then send us your application here below, and perhaps we will meet soon for a further introduction.
Niko designs electr(on)ic solutions to enhance buildings to better suit the needs of the people who live and work in them. By using less energy, by improving light comfort and safety and by making sure all applications work together seamlessly. Buildings with Niko are more efficient, are controllable from a distance and interact within bigger ecosystems. Niko is a family business based in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium, with more than 700 employees in 12 branches.