What will you do as Product Manager Lighting Control?
Within the overall Niko Group strategy and in close cooperation with business leaders, you “own” and manage one or more products or services on behalf of the company, create/develop related market insights (about users, customer needs, competition, etc).
Co-create a product vision with relevant colleagues to:
- ensure that Niko Group products and services reflect the needs of Niko Group customers
- actively contribute to bringing the right products and services to the market at the right time and under the right circumstances
- ensure that Niko Group products and services contribute maximally to short and long term business objectives
- ensure that marketed products and services are aligned with the overall Niko Group portfolio and strategy
You are furthermore responsible for:
- From the vision, define opportunities and create a product roadmap. Drive the lighting product portfolio forward. Visualise, communicate, and clarify the direction
- Create and defend business cases, guarding sales, margins and financial forecast for your product line
- Support new product developments towards their market launch,
- Manage the existing product portfolio, including phasing out end of life products
- Competitor benchmarking
- Establish and improve market intelligence tools
- Create marketing content.
- Support sales, customer trainings. Support projects in the areas of advertising and promotional programs, trade shows, off- and online communication.
Wiring devices, Lighting control & controls
- Product strategy & lifecycle
- Data collection /analysis / insights
- Marketing mix / pricing
- Roadmap management
- Stakeholder management
- Product development requests / specs
- Customer story development
- Sales tools / product promotions & communications / sales trainings
Who are we looking for?
- A strong desire to make the everyday life of our professional installers better
- Understanding market needs and being able to distill a vision, product roadmap and functional specifications for lighting controls, lighting including LED, dimming, or home automation
- A communicator with a strong technical and commercial affinity. Ability to inspire the organization with respect for the existing culture
- Ability to deal with uncertainties and ambiguity. Leading in the unknown but decision taking is still based on insights and market trends
- Ability to establish data intelligence tools, benchmark competitors and share within the organization
- Supporting and contributing to a positive team spirit. Being respectful with co-workers and your actions
- Affinity with R&D and technical projects
- Presenting a hands-on attitude, eager to learn
- Master or equivalent by experience
- Project and result driven. Ability to participate multiple projects running at the same time
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English.
What do you get from us?
- You will be working in an exciting, challenging and varied position in a professional environment.
- You will receive an attractive salary, complemented by a comprehensive package of employee benefits.
- You will have the opportunity for self-development, training and career growth.
- Responsibility and showing initiative are encouraged here.
- You will be surrounded by friendly, open colleagues you can build on. In other words: Welcome to the Niko family!
- Niko never stands still, new quality solutions are constantly being launched. You will not be bored here.
- Last but not least, you will be part of a professional and solid growth company with a clear vision for the future. We are a no-nonsense company that does what it says, and says what it does.
Do you recognize yourself?
Do you feel a match with the description above and can you see yourself working at Niko as Product Manager? Then send us your application here below, and perhaps we will meet soon for a further introduction.
Being an employee at Niko
Welcome to Niko, an international family-owned company providing beautiful and well-designed, intuitive and user-friendly controls to make people’s homes work better.
Niko is the 'compagnon de route', a partner along the way for of all its customers and partners, with a continuous guarantee of quality, continuity and sustainability. Over the years, these four values have become our moral compass. We made them concrete with the campaign "We Care for Your Plan", which we designed to support all our partners and customers in making their plans come true.
At Niko, we value people. Not only our customers and partners, but also our employees are of great importance to us. We dedicate ourselves to them every day. Niko employees are given responsibility, there is room for self-development, we regularly offer training and there are many growth opportunities, because, we care for your career. Of course, the safety and well-being of our employees is also a top priority. There is plenty of team spirit at Niko and a great working atmosphere among the employees. Niko is known for its pleasant, collegial and inclusive work climate, where there is room for everyone.
In short, we focus on all aspects of being an employee at Niko.