- Je account
• You understand the latest interior trends and translate them in order to create desirable products and solutions in the field of finishings for switches, sockets, comfort functions, … Your proposed solutions represent the core Niko values in terms of design, reliability and user experience.
• You are responsible for the Profit and Loss statement of your product line finishings for all segments and countries.
• You create business plans, roadmaps & product lifecycles.
• You provide oversight of strategy, technical, and marketing aspects of the product.
• You collect & analyze market intelligence (building knowledge, construction & renovation statistics…) for your domain and identify the possible impact on your business.
• You think ‘outside-in.’
• You work closely together with the Design team in order to achieve the intended goal in each project.
• You have a natural desire to follow up on new trends in the market, product releases and standards.
• You will be the go-to source for information on the latest and greatest technologies and products in the home decoration & interior landscape.
• Together with the Design team, you make a yearly trend analyses in preparation for new design finishings.
• You have at least 10 years of working experience and solid product management experience within a product design/development environment. You have a degree in product development.
• You have a strong interest in design lifestyle products and a passion for interior design.
• You have a strong customer orientation.
• You are skilled in presentations and discussions with business and technical staff on all levels.
• You are effective at influencing and convincing others into action.
• You can act in a very fast-paced environment with multiple priorities.
• You are goal driven by trying to anticipate on problems & issues and proactively drives their resolution.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels.
• You are analytical and use data & information to come to conclusions.
• You are a team player.
• You are fluent in Dutch, English & French.
Niko develops electric and electronic solutions that make buildings work better for its inhabitants. By consuming less energy, by enhancing lighting comfort and safety and by making the different applications work seamlessly together. Buildings with Niko inside are more efficient, can be controlled from a distance and interact within a larger eco-system.
Niko is a Belgian family owned company has its headquarters in Sint-Niklaas (Belgium), employs 750 people and is active in 10 countries in Europe.
A no-nonsense company that does what it says, and says what it does. A company that never stops, but constantly launches new quality solutions. A company with fine and open-minded colleagues on who you can build on. In short, a company that supports and challenges you.