Welcome to Niko, an international family owned company providing beautiful and well-designed, intuitive and user-friendly controls to make people’s homes work better.
Niko is the 'compagnon de route', a partner along the way for of all its customers and partners, with a continuous guarantee of quality, continuity and sustainability. Over the years, these four values have become our moral compass. We made them concrete with the campaign "We Care for Your Plan", which we designed to support all our partners and customers in making their plans come true.
At Niko, we value people. Not only our customers and partners, but also our employees are of great importance to us. We dedicate ourselves to them every day. Niko employees are given responsibility, there is room for self-development, we regularly offer training and there are many growth opportunities, because, we care for your career. Of course, the safety and well-being of our employees is also a top priority. There is plenty of team spirit at Niko and a great working atmosphere among the employees. Niko is known for its pleasant, collegial and inclusive work climate, where there is room for everyone.
In short, we focus on all aspects of being an employee at Niko.
What will you do as Technical Customer Support Lead?
As Technical Customer Support Lead you play a critical role in delighting Niko’s customers with an outstanding service offering. Your aim is to ensure the Technical Customer Support team delivers flawless customer service in managing queries, technical problems and greater issues according to the agreed standards and service levels. You are responsible for providing a productive and motivating working environment that promotes the development and growth for your team and ensures customers are treated in a professional and cordial manner. You will report to the Customer Service Director Europe. Your main tasks include:
- You are responsible for overseeing the daily activities of the technical customer support team, which includes planning, staffing, prioritisation and monitoring that customer inquiries (telephone, mail, social and other) are attended to in a timely manner.
- You actively participate in the recruitment, hiring and onboarding process and you are responsible for training, coaching and motivating your team in their daily tasks.
- You take ownership of the continuous development and growth of the team and individuals by organizing trainings, facilitating learning and planning for regular performance reviews with all members.
- You nurture an environment of customer centricity, close collaboration and high quality.
- You install, review and continuously optimize processes, service standards, systems and tools to ensure efficient operations. You help driving digital transformation and automation.
- You define both qualitative and quantitative targets, you track performance, analyse and report on findings and actions.
- You help increase standard operating procedures and share best practice with other European Customer Support teams.
- Together with your manager and colleagues, you develop an ambitious plan for customer service excellence and innovation and you actively look for opportunities and continuous improvement.
- You actively participate in the day-to-day activities, you anticipate on potential issues and follow through on escalated issues and complaints, ensuring answers and solutions are delivered quickly. You further escalate where necessary.
- You are in close collaboration with other departments such as Sales, Marketing, Expert Centre, Technical Training and R&D to ensure all necessary information, latest developments and issues are available and shared.
Who are we looking for?
- Preferred Master or Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, ICT or relevant field. You have a good understanding of electricity, electronics and ICT.
- Minimum 5-7 years previous work experience in a service environment and in people management.
- Excellent communication and people management skills that allow you to continuously train, guide, coach and motivate your team.
- Outstanding organization, planning and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- You are a digital savvy with an analytical mind, you are at ease working with facts & figures to draw quick and correct conclusions from a variety of sources. You are process driven and you have good problem solving skills.
- Hands-on mentality, eager to learn and passionate about delivering great customer experience.
- You are a team player, agile, energetic, result-oriented and eager to drive projects, operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- Experienced in MS Office and CRM/Customer Support Software. Knowledge of SAP is an asset.
What do you get from us?
- You will be working in an exciting, challenging and varied position in a professional environment.
- You will receive an attractive salary, complemented by a comprehensive package of employee benefits.
- You will have the opportunity for self-development, training and career growth.
- Responsibility and showing initiative are encouraged here.
- You will be surrounded by friendly, open colleagues you can build on. In other words: Welcome to the Niko family!
- Niko never stands still, new quality solutions are constantly being launched. You will not be bored here.
- Last but not least, you will be part of a professional and solid growth company with a clear vision for the future. We are a no-nonsense company that does what it says, and says what it does.
Do you recognize yourself?
Do you feel a match with the description above and can you see yourself working at Niko as Technical Customer Support Lead? Then send us your application here below, and perhaps we will meet soon for a further introduction.
Niko designs electr(on)ic solutions to enhance buildings to better suit the needs of the people who live and work in them. By using less energy, by improving light comfort and safety and by making sure all applications work together seamlessly. Buildings with Niko are more efficient, are controllable from a distance and interact within bigger ecosystems.
Niko is a family business based in Sint-Niklaas, Belgium, with more than 700 employees in 12 branches.